Professional Training Course
August 31st to September 2nd 2012
This 4 day accredited professional training course will be held within the beauty of the Surrey Hills, Dorking.
The aim of the course is to:
- Give you a basic understanding of the concepts which form the basis of Traditional Chinese Medicine. This will include an understanding of the energetic body (acupressure points/meridians) and of the human body and health.
- Give you a grounding into each of the ‘Lotions & Potions’ (‘Oriental Wisdom’) product formulations, their ingredients, actions and holistic effect upon the body during treatment application.
- Give you specific practical (massage) application for each of the ‘Oriental Wisdom’ treatment oils.
- Give you an increased sensitivity and awareness about your clients needs and so develop your abilities as a therapist.
- Give you an increased awareness about your needs as a therapist including exercises, meditation techniques and energetic ‘tools’ which will ensure you stay well and strong whilst carrying out your therapeutic practise.
The 4 day course includes:
- An in-depth training manual and specialised teaching support.
- Continued (post course) on-line teaching support and the opportunity of future teaching refresher days with other ‘Oriental Wisdom’ therapists.
- Your first complete set of ‘Oriental Wisdom’ treatment oils.
- Eligibility to a 20% therapist discount on any future purchases of ‘Oriental Wisdom’ treatment oils with ‘point of sale’ literature and advice for your clients home use of the products.
- Accredited Certificate of Pass/Completion at the end of the course.
- Entry onto the ‘Oriental Wisdom’ Accredited Practitioners Web Site Listing. Please note: In order to maintain a high standard of treatment delivery, the ‘Oriental Wisdom’ products cannot be used in treatment by a therapist unless they have received the ‘Oriental Wisdom’ professional training,
Course Entry Requirements:
- A recognised qualification in basic massage and accompanying professional insurance certificates.
- At least 2 years experience as a massage practitioner.
Course Investment: £450.00.
Places are limited to ensure appropriate teaching attention.
- Enrol and make your deposit be19th May 2012 and benefit from a £50.00 discount (deposit – £100.00/full investment – £400.00).
A non refundable 50% deposit of £225.00 is required by 20th June 2012 in order to secure your place. Completion of payment for the course (£225.00) is required by 11th August 2012.
Please contact us if you wish to discuss alternative payment plans.